Friday 2 March 2012

new pasta maker!!

so, for christmas, my fabulous mother in law got me a PASTA MAKER attachment for my kitchen aid (which she also bought me 2 christmases ago). ooooh man, SO exciting.

i made pasta for the first time the other day. i am not posting the recipe because i want to fool around with it for a while first and find a recipe that i really like, then i’ll share. in the meantime, i just want you to know how unbelievably excited i am about this new development in my life.
a friend gave me a recipe for ROASTED GARLIC pasta - with the garlic right IN the pasta. i am sure you can understand how excited i am to try this.
even with the pasta maker, it’s still a pretty labour-intensive process, but not rolling the pasta by hand really does make a ton of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment